Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steam summer sale

Steam summer sale

dawolf noted this in the amazon thread but i felt the need to make a own thread for this!

Great deals going on until july 22nd.

I just bought Trine 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 for myself and the kid so we can play together, and it was dirt cheap!

http://store.steampowered.com/

Blog Entries

Re: Steam summer sale

Quote Originally Posted by Superfast View Post

I just bought Trine 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 for myself and the kid so we can play together, and it was dirt cheap!
    wut!? Remind me how old is he again?
    "Everything you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it" - Mahatma Gandhi

"If you are not prepared to be wrong, you will never come up with anything original"
    - Sir Ken Robinson

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children how to battle them." - G.K.Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by big-eye101 View Post
    wut!? Remind me how old is he again?
    Haha well he just turned 8, time flies huh! And he's offcourse very interested in games and has watched me play L4D2 sometimes so it's all good.

Would have to think twice if my son could play it at that age (5 now). It's a bit to much chop chop.
    But then again there is also the wife who would freak out if she saw him playing it. She has a hard time with 2142, which only has mild violance.

Blog Entries

Funny, I can still remember a time when you had to turn dead silent as he was sleeping in the same room as you were playing 2142
    "Everything you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it" - Mahatma Gandhi

"If you are not prepared to be wrong, you will never come up with anything original"
    - Sir Ken Robinson

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children how to battle them." - G.K.Chesterton

Those were the good old times (he was about 1 -1 1/2). He used to wake up at 1:00 AM and i took him with me and we played a few rounds of 2142 on TG. He was sound asleep within 10 min. Best game ever made.
    This also worked with my other son.

I don't have kids, but I have Max Payne 3 now

Red Orchestra 1 + 2 deluxe. 7,99.

So far I've bought The Witcher, Alan Wake 2, Portal 2, Dear Esther and Metro 2033. Very strict with my money, only want to buy games below 5 euroes.

Keeping a close eye on ArmaII - wanna try out that DayZ that everyone talks about.
    "The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind" - H.P. Lovecraft

Arma is on 20% till 26 July. It looks amazing, but 20 euro for a game that has number 3 on the horizon. Though choice.

Did buy RO2 deluxe.