Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Series Recommendation

Re: TV Series Recommendation

Been watching Jessie its really good!

Jessica was good, but a bit too long in my opinion. They should've boiled the storyline down a few episodes. Espescially after she had the perfect opportunity to finish Killgrave in Ep. 3 or so ... (Why you not kill him, Jessica, why?)
    If I can trust my memory, I feel Daredevil was better. But still, enjoyable and definitly worth a watch.

Btw: "iRobot" is propably the best thing I came across this year (together with "Silicon Valley") - highly recommended.

Have seen Jessica come by a few times on facebook, but haven't looked into it yet. Also need to take a look at DareDevil.

And do you mean iRobot the movie with Will Smith or has this one also a serie. The movie is a great one with a lot of philosophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Medic View Post
    Have seen Jessica come by a few times on facebook, but haven't looked into it yet. Also need to take a look at DareDevil.

And do you mean iRobot the movie with Will Smith or has this one also a serie. The movie is a great one with a lot of philosophies.
    Lol. I meant MrRobot. A friend of mine allways confuses iZombie and MrRobot. Thanks for infecting me ...
    But you are right, medic, the movie is great as well.

I was just looking at MrRobot, will try to watch it some day

Sent from Tapatalk

"The Expanse" ... damn good scifi. Love it. For fans of that genre highly recommended.

Also "Limitless" is fun, if you are looking for something easy and lighthearted.

And I just watched the premier of "Lucifer" (based on a DC Comics character), which is promising as well.

I'd like to see dragons in the North-

Been too stressed even to play anything its just easier to sit in my chair and watch something.
    From Netflix I watched Marvel stuff: Jessica Jones, Daredevil and some cartoon from Avengers ect.
    Bought the HBO couple of weeks ago. Already watched Shannara and started to watch Vikings.
    What Im looking for the most is of course Game of Thrones!