Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    I need fellow swordsmen to crack some skulls ...
    I`ll be there with my katana mate

I thought For Honor was only for PS and Xbox. Well this is good news Im looking forward for this. Enjoyed Chivalry few years back.

Ubisoft games look really good and I have to say Ive enjoyed The Division just hope I would have time to play it more. But Ill be keeping my eyes on Wildlands and For Honor too.

I'm just a bit afraid of what will happen to these new games, because of what you can see in this youtube film of E3 games in the past.

Does someone really believe that the trailers and shows anyone puts up these days will look like the final game?

But its true true they do change the games quite a lot. I dont mind the graphics at all because gaming aint about that but if they change something important thats gonna matter.

Watched this game play video and have to I wasnt impressed at all. Pretty basic shooting and nothing special. I was expecting something more of this. It could be better with friends but will see.
    The Beta starts in a week soi might get some more info then but for now not too interested anymore.
    http://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildl...m:154-76770-32

The serie isn't what it just to be after future soldier in my eyes. It was all about stealth and tactics back then and i feel it is more arcade now.

Got in the beta and got 3 invites if someone wants to try it.

Probably wont be able to play it too much myself as Im going on my cabin this weekend.

Same as Fin.

Except that I don't have a cabin but do have the kids.

I will take one FINarsi if you have any left.